Saturday, September 10, 2011

Coffee bean @ kumho asiana, Saigon










I'm glad that Coffee Bean took over Highland Coffee's space at Kumho Asiana. It's just s stroll away from my office along Le Duan Boulevard.

Why do I like Coffee Bean? Well, back in 2005-2008, my banking colleagues and I used to stroll over to CB on Jalan P.Ramlee in Kuala Lumpur. It's where we bitched and moaned and lamented - basically just to let off some work steam, and then it's was back to the 9am-8pm grind. The favourite food among us was the Brek-o-day comprising of eggs, bacon and toasted bread.

Today, my favourite meal at CB in Saigon is the Spiced Chicken with baked potato. A wholesome meal by itself just a tad below 100,000VND or USD5.

The best part is I get Free Wifi here - something that we don't get in KL. Actually, most places in Saigon have free wifi! Something for the Malaysian government to think about.

But in true Buaya form, the best best best part of sitting in CB @ Kumho Asiana is that it's located in an office block with many top notch tenants. This is the place to watch hotbabes walk past, especially the Koreans and ANZ bank gals... Ahem!

Buaya69 says, "There will be more hotbabes and good food when the Kumho foodcourt opens, so mouthwatering, muahahahahar!"


No comments: