Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Booger vs. Law of Attraction

The "Law of Attraction" states that "you get what you think about; your thoughts determine your experience". The 3 steps are:

1 Know what you want and ask the universe for it.

2 Feel and behave as if the object of your desire is on its way.

3 Be open to receiving it.

Wow! What a revelation!

Now, I should think that I am a rich fella. Have daily ready cash of RM100,000 to spend every single day. Woohoo! Ok, I shall get that GPS tomorrow, yes!

Next, I shall think that the hotbabes in my office are attracted to me because of my nose's sexy hair. Yessiree, so attracted that they wanna to check out my nose hair face-to-face, nose-to-nose and mouth-to-mouth everyday, heh!

Hmmm, since I am getting fatter, I should think about being well-muscled, a can-tahan 3 hour sex machine, and since we are on that topic, maybe a 2 footer for the wiener, hah!

The Test
But like all laws, it should be put to the test, right?

This morning, as I was driving to work, this nasty little booger was tickling my nostrils. I dug out that nasty fella and then to me horrors-of-horrors, the tissue box was at the back seat!

Remember that "you get what you think about; your thoughts determine your experience"? OK, I thought hard that the booger will be blown away by the wind, simple. Sure fire test one. I wound down the window and stuck my hand out like an Ah Beng driving a kancil. Think hard, think hard. Booger get blown away, think hard.

Check check, nope... booger still on finger. The speedometer read 80km/h, gulp.... OK, then I thought hard, flicked booger in 80km/h wind... think hard think hard....

Nope, booger still on finger.

Conclusion? My boogers are damn icky, urgh!

No comments: